Scholarship for College Students
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on why they want to be a lawyer or pursue a career that reflects or highlights the positive impact of immigration in the community
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish These Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to understand their personal motivation for a career in the legal field
- Inspire students to pursue a career in law
- Inspire students to highlight the positive impact immigration has in their community and career path
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining why they want to be a lawyer or how their career path reflects or highlights the positive impact of immigration in the community. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video The Lozano Law Firm Scholarship Contest and include this link https://abogadolozano.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining why you want to be a lawyer or pursue a career that positively reflects or highlights the positive impact of immigration in the community to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions are due by August 1st each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.
In The News
How to Obtain Residency if in the U.S. Illegally
Real Clients, Real Reviews
We answer your Immigration questions on Facebook Live.
What People Say”
"I am very grateful because my wife is here now. I'm very grateful for the staff at Lozano Law Firm."
Spanning 30 Countries & Counting